Friday, September 21, 2012

Choo choo! Come meet my boys!

I have two train obsessed boys.



My engineer is four and trains are his life right now. He plays, thinks and dreams all about trains. He just started Pre-k this month and loves school. Engineer goes three days a week for two and a half hours, not a huge commitment but a good transition for kindergarten next year. He is kind, totally hilarious and curious about everything. He's been my constant companion for the last four and a half years and I've enjoyed every minute of it!

My little conductor is ten months old and growing bigger, stronger and smarter by the day! He is sick of crawling and attempting to walk in hopes of keeping up with his older brother. While his train playing usually involves destroying the Engineers detailed setups and chewing on tracks and trains, the two get along great and have a close bond already formed.

The two of them keep me insanely busy and lacking on sleep (A full nights sleep, what's that?) but I wouldn't change it for the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment